Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disappointed...Time to SHUT UP AND GET MOVING!!!!

OMG!!!! Tomorrow is our first month weigh-in, and I'm dreading it! I totally messed up this month! I got overwhelmed with a hectic schedule, so I let the exercise slide! And I'm not sure why, but when the exercise slid...so did the eating! It was too easy to quickly grab something drive-thru on the way to or from clients! I'm not proud of what I've done, and I'm sure the scale will expose my lack of efforts tomorrow! But it's a new month, new resolve...and I KNOW you've heard that before...but I'm hoping this one is the ticket! See...I'd rather keep trying and stumbling, than to just give up and stop trying! One day...it'll stick! It's kinda like when I quit smoking 8 1/2 yrs ago! I tried to quit probably 12-15 times before something clicked and it finally stuck! I'm hoping my weight-loss will finally "click" for me too! So I'm never gonna stop trying...so you'll have to bear with me ladies (and gents if any men are following my blog)!

So here it is...my new plan! I don't think I should have any problem dedicating 30 minutes a day to Jillian...soooooo...tomorrow starts my 30 day shred! No sense in waiting til Monday...cuz then I'll just go to McDonalds this weekend..so lets start this thing now!!!! I won't be able to add the C25K in the picture until I'm done training my dental replacement...at which time I can add 30 extra minutes in on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! That's it for exercise right now, cuz that's all the time I can PROMISE to put into it!

Now for the food!!!! That seems to be my downfall!! I'm going to REALLY focus on proper portions this month! Proper water intake! And healthier choices! If I do feel the need for a treat...I will limit the portion! For now, that's all that I can promise! I think the key is baby steps...so it doesn't feel all so foreign all at once! That's it...that's the plan!

I'll be posting my weight, and pics tomorrow...but don't be surprised if I didn't lose anything...or if I gained!!! I"m soooooo dreading this weigh-in!!!

3 comments:

  1. You've got it! Feb is a new month...time for new goals and to kick ourselves in the rear another time. I can't wait to see what Feb brings for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right on... one day it really will click. It's when you give up for good that it becomes an impossible thing. Keep on making goals.. taking baby steps.. and talking smack.. one day.. someone will make you prove it! ;o) ;o) February is your month!! BRING IT! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, chicklette. First, you've got to believe in yourself. That's number one. I believe in you. SO you stumbled and you fell. Babies stumble and fall all the time, but they keep getting back up, and eventually they're running. Your busy hectic schedule does make it more difficult, but it's not impossible. AND you CAN go to McDonalds if you have to....just get the salad. Keep making healthier choices, and you WILL succeed. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Now, stop being disappointed and discouraged, and think positively. You've lost a bunch of weight so far. Everyone has bad months. I did. You just move on from here. K. Now let me see your smile...muuuch better! And like Kari says, "Bring it"...you've got this. Just keep telling yourself that. It's what you do on a daily basis that counts. Make the most out of each day you're given...and remember, you're doing this for YOU, and no one else. Love you, babe!

    ReplyDelete