Sunday, February 21, 2010

14th Clean Day!!!

Two weeks under my belt of clean eating...I guess that means after this week it will officially be habit! Don't worry...I know that the old "bad habits" of the past will always be lurking around me, just waiting for a weak moment to pounce on me...but I reallly think I've got a good head on my shoulders, and an even better outlook on things! I have now officially lost EVERY LAST POUND that I gained over the holidays...that's 14lbs gone...and this time...gone for GOOD!!!! So I decided that the best way to celebrate that amazing victory...is to "bring it" for the next 30 days and commit wholeheartedly to doing the 30-day shred! It's only 30 minutes of my day...and even me....with my CRAZY schedule can committ to 30 minutes a day! So starting tomorrow morning...it's 5:20 am wake-up from now until....well....until I've done the 30 day shred...and we'll reset some goals then.!!! I'm so excited that I only have 25lbs to lose! That seeems soooooooooo doable to me right now! Definately gonna gitterdone during this challenge! Thanks for all the "cheering" and good advise you've all given me!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Let us know how the shred goes. I'm totally auditioning different exercise routines at this point.

    ReplyDelete