Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Official!!!











Well...the scale don't lie! I only lost 5lbs this month...that's only HALF of my goal! But do you know what?...I'm ok with that! It's better than the upward gain I would have had if it weren't for me trying to focus on food intake! It goes to show, that even when life gets too hectic to exercise...just eating right can drop the pounds...it'll just take a little longer to get there! But this is a lifelong journey right? That being said...the competitive side of me says...,get this thing going...there's money to be won...and the pride of carrying the "Biggest Loser" title!!! LOL! Just 2 short months and 2 weeks before my trip!!! Gotta drop 20-25lbs to sizzle in that little orange bikini!!! So I say......BRING IT!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 5 lbs lost!! Make sure to email these pics to me as well! ;o) kariscomp@yahoo.com . You percentage of weight loss for this month is 2.80% . Keep on moving in the right direction! You will so be sizzling before you know it!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY...5 pounds GONE forever! What a wonderful thing. ;o)
    This month is going to rock for both of us! Just you wait and see. We're both gonna bring it and more....so proud of you, hon. And you should be too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 5 pounds! That's five whole pound cakes you aren't lugging around any more! And wow, hadn't seen your pictures before. I totally admire you're confidence. I've never worn a bikini.

    ReplyDelete