Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gotta Wrap My Head Around It!!!

Once again...I was all ready and set to start exercising this week! And to add fuel to the fire...EXERCISE IS THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!!! So now I KNOW I'll do it right? WRONG!!! This is Tuesday...and both yesterday and today I couldn't get out of bed! See...for me...if I don't do it in the morning, it just doesn't get done cuz I work 10 hour days in the dental office, then I'm usually out til 10-11 pm working my other career! Things are going INCREDIBLE for me business-wise...but I'm finding it impossible to get up 45 minutes early to do my workout! I keep telling myself, "it's only 45 minutes...what good does 45 minutes sleep do my body, compared to 45 minutes good, hard, exercise?" I know in my mind what I have to do...but when it comes time to get up...I just don't seem to have it! Help me guys...how can I re-focus and committ to getting the workout in? For the challenge this week...it was 5 days of working out...so now I HAVE to do it the rest of the week to say I completed the challenge...and the competitive part of me is going to make sure I complete EVERY challenge within this competition!! So thanks Kari for these challenges...I know I don't always respond to them...but believe me...they're helping me on this journey of mine! I'm stuck at my weight...so I HAVE to add the exercise to break through this plateau...gotta get up and get moving in the morning...it's really THAT SIMPLE!!!

4 comments:

  1. BWAH HA HA!! Now you have no option! The challenge is only half an hour a day.. start there and work your way up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what time do you get up to exercise again?! Depending on the time we could do a text kind of thing! Text me and I'll text you first thing when you get up to exercise and then you'll know you have to do it and it will force me to get off my butt in the mornings as well...what do you think?!?! email me if you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh Pam...she's a crazy girl. She gets up at 4:30...be prepared, be afraid...LOL.
    It's so cool that you two will be early risers doing the workout thing. I've got to stay with the mid morning thing right now...NO energy to get up early with an hour of P90X! But I'm totally in it with you at 4:30 in spirit. LOL
    xoxo love you ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not doing 4:30 my little Spitfire...I'm committing to the 30 Day Shred...so I can sleep in until 5:20 instead!!! I may add the couch to 5k in there on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday...but no promises! For now I promise to get up at 5:20 and do the Shred! When that 30 day committment is done..we'll see where it goes from there!!!

    ReplyDelete