Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 5...and 5lbs gone!!!

Well...I've done it! I've lost 5 lbs in 5 days! Now I know that it's not realistic to think that that quick rate will continue, but I'm excited that I've only got 4 more lbs to go and I've made up for my terrible 7 week gain of 15lbs during the Christmas season! Next week I add in the exercise, and it excites me to think of how great I'm going to do by putting the two together! I've got an intense focus right now, and I know that nobody can sway me right now! When I think that I'm only 29lbs away from my goal weight I get excited...I mean REALLY excited! I REALLY KNOW that I'm gonna totally smoke that orange bikini in April!!!! There is NO REASON or EXCUSE that's good enough to stop me now! Not even the fact that my 40th birthday is just 3 short weeks away! In fact, now I'm hoping that I can be down to 155 for my 4oth! That's my goal! Cuz that means I would only have 15 left to go before April 16th!!! Yay!!! Thanks for the online recipe sight btw! Definately gonna check that out this weekend! Happy Valentines day this weekend to all...and be sure to tell your sweety..."NO SWEETS PLEASE!" LOL

2 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged if you stay the same or gain a lb the first few days back to working out. Just focus on your water and eating and that will pass quickly. Our bodies seem to like to hold onto water or other things sometimes when we start to work them out again. Just push through it you'll do great and come out the other end losing the weight you want to! Way to go on being so dedicated this week to the food thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go on the 5 lb. loss! that's fantastic! keep up the good work and you'll be at your goal weight in NO TIME!

    ReplyDelete