Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Game Plan

I'm so excited! It seems that Spunkster has been having problems with committing to exercising lately too! So we're gonna text each other every morning when we're all dressed and ready to go for our workouts! That way I feel accountable to someone, and I don't like to let other people down! I really think this will work to get things going again!!! Can't wait for tomorrow morning!

My work schedule is going to slow down now too...so that should help! I've come up with a concrete schedule for my departure from the dental office...and I'm so frickin excited about it! I really can't wait to get outa there, and throwing myself into what I really love! So I am only working Tues, Wed, and Thursday at the dental office until April 1st! At that time...I get Tuesday off as well... making it only 2 days a week there...then my official quit day is June 30th!!!! I can't wait!! I added the days, and I only have 37 days left there...that excludes my 2 weeks holidays that are coming up!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about it! So when things slow down...I may up the exercise...no...correction....I WILL up the exercise!!!!

3 comments:

  1. First of all it sounds like you are excited that I'm having problems exercising LOL. No seriously I'm so excited about our plan!! I just saw your comment on Spitz' blog and mentioned that the last time I was really good at sticking to fitness was when I was walking at 5am with a friend...it was too early to call and cancel so we walked unless there was thunder. We walked in rain, sleet, snow...you name it. That was 6 years ago now and she's moved away.

    I really wish you and Spitz lived closer that would really solve our problems LOL. As long as we would be a good influence and not enablers :)

    I really am pumped for tomorrow morning now. I'm ready and set. I'm just making lunches for tomorrow now so I have less to do in the morning and I'm going to have my workout gear ready and waiting so when I wake up I'm ready to go. I love a good plan!!!! here's to the follow through.

    Got another great idea as well. If you aren't feeling well and want to not work out then you have to text me at least three times...that means the first text is ...not going to happen I feel like crap...at which point I will ask what's up and back and forth, until you have texted me at least 3 times so we know it's not just because we are being lazy and want to fall back to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I know I'll do it now! And BTW...not really excited that you were having difficulties...that came out wrong!! LOL...but I AM excited that I have a partner for this! Getting up early is difficult at first..so getting back into the habit is crucial!

    DAY 1 UNDER OUR BELTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ARE enablers...enablers for a healthy, active, fit lifestyle. (Def: one that enables another to achieve an end) We are THE BEST kind of enablers. And I would love it if we lived closer. Even tho we don't, we WILL be each others journey mates...and we'll kick it up a whole bunch of notches. Life is just getting good ladies! Think about everything we are going to do that we have never done before! It's exciting!

    ReplyDelete