Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 2 of 100% clean eating!!!

I know for some of you...counting the days of "clean" eating is NO BIGGY!!!! But for me...eating is my downfall!!! I sometimes think I exercise just so I can indulge in Burger King and Crazy Fries, and weekend beers!! I've realized it's just NOT worth it!!! " I know what they taste like, I can have them after I reach my goal, just not now!" Stole that quote from another competitor....thanks...it really reached home for me!!!! I"ve decided to REALLY focus on 100% clean eating...and at PROPER portions (another BIG downfall)! I was so impressed by how much weight was lost by one of our winners with hardly any excercise...just clean eating! So...due to my hectic schedule...the next 2 weeks I'm really focusing on the eating thing...and running a streak (thanks for that inspiration Spitz)! In 2 weeks things lighten up a little...and I start the 30 day shred 7 days a week, with couch 2 5k on Mon, Wed, Friday!!! I'm soooo excited, and a little anxious...cuz I'm promising right here...right now....that I will "FINISH WHAT I START"...thanks Kari!!!

Love this blogging...cuz as you can see...I got most of my ideas and inspiration from you guys...other people on the journey for health and success!!! Thanks to everyone for your inspiration!! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to put an entry about this on the main blog. Exercise can only get you so far but self-control (eating really really well) is key to weight loss and I THINK.. it takes more effort than exercise. I promise that if you stick to an eating clean streak you are going to see BIG results! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny a friend of mine from work and I were talking about this yesterday...she recently lost about 70lbs. She looks amazing. She was obsessed with working out for years and then finally last year she concentrated 100% on clean eating and the weight started to come off. It was hard at first because she was still working out and nothing was happening or it was super slow or teeter tottering...finally she just said that's it I'm concentrating on the food part for now and when I get closer to goal I'll add the exercise back in. It worked!!!

    I've committed myself to trying to run 5K...I set myself a goal and once I reach that I'm going to cool those jets for a bit and just concentrate on the food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so true. As you are aware...I did not exercise last month. Stick to the eating. I agree with Karilynn, often clean eating is more challenging than exercise. It takes a lot of will power and dedication. You have to constantly think about what you are putting in your mouth. You have to account for everything. Read labels like crazy! You will be shocked at what you can't eat! The hard thing is you have taken all convenience out of food, which is way hard when you are busy. Good luck to you! I know it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goals! Can't wait to see how it goes! Please share any cool recipes you devise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go! two down and the rest of forever to go right. :0) just take it one day at a time and you will do great!

    ReplyDelete