Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boy Oh Boy!

So much for streaks!!! I've managed to keep my eating in check...I really think I've got that one down pat! I'm making healthy choices AND eating the proper portions! I really gave it my all this week, but failed the challenge! I only managed to work out 3 days this week! I worked my usual 10 hour days at the dental office, then was booked EVERY NIGHT this week with clients (RRSP season deadlines...everyone wants them yesterday), I even saw 4 clients on Saturday! So today I decided to catch up on my housework and laundry, and go to visit my new little neice...as well as prepare a dinner for my in-laws, and enjoy their company!

Decided that I'm gonna work out week days only, and take the weekend for myself, and my family! If that includes something physical, then that's a bonus! Balancing out my life...and I think this makes my kids and my hubby happy, since I'm gone day and night for the rest of the week!

Bring on this last week of the month! I KNOW I'll reach my goal of 10lbs this month...maybe even more!!!

3 comments:

  1. By George, I think you've got it. LOL. Yes, I think balance is essential. So proud of you. You need to do what works for you so that this is a life-long journey. I won't be making great strides in the weight loss this month. I think I've lost like 2, so maybe I'll be lucky to squeak in 5 lbs. Things have been sorta rough for me. But, I'm refocused, and ready to kick it again. I've got goals, dammit!
    Love you, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm equally as proud of you! You've always been a force to be reckonned with! You've been my inspiration for quite some time now! I'm glad you agree with the whole balance thing! My hubby and my kids need me...and so the weekends are theirs...along with household duties...and sometimes clients! But I know I will do a minimum of 3 workouts a week...with the goal being to get in 5! As for my eating...that's getting easier! Not to say I won't enjoy treats here and there...cuz I will...but I figure if I'm making healthy choices, with healthy portions at least 90% of the time...then the other 10% I can enjoy some of my old favs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I to have had to do the same thing. Put my work out to the week days and focus on myself and family on the weekend! It's working out because I don't have that "Neglected" feeling about either.

    ReplyDelete