Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 2 Exercise and Clean Eating!

Two days of exercise down...3 more to go to have completed Kari's challenge for this week! Not that I'm gonna stop there...but at least I can say I DID IT!!! So glad to have Pammy doing this with me in the morning! This morning I could of stayed in bed, but I knew I couldn't let her down! And I'm glad I didn't, cuz it felt great to get my workout in! It always does. My day goes smoother, and I'm actually less tired on the days that I get up...so I don't know why I make excuses NOT to do it! Oh well...the past is past...I'm looking forward to an incredibly happy and healthy future!

Looking forward to doing it all over again tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome attitude! And you know, one day you won't even think about it. You'll just get up and do it. So proud of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saweet!!!!! I'm so glad you woke up because I needed that push this morning big time and you gave it :)

    Tomorrow I'll be doing X Stretch so sleeping in will be so nice and then I can just pop the DVD into the player in my room and not have to go to the colder basement :)

    Don't think about the past...we can't go back and change it all we can do is look forward and strive toward a better future. It might mean correcting some things from the past but we learn from all of that!!! Like right now we are learning to get out of bed to be better for ourselves and that it takes effort to be healthy. Anyone can be lazy...it takes work to be awesome!!!! AND we are sooooo AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are taking my challenge seriously! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete