Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 1 exercise and clean eating

All right...so the clean eating has been going on already for 2 weeks...but I'm gonna count them together from now on...and do a complete 30 day Shred and perfect eating choices! I'm so excited to have the support and comradery (spelling?) that I have with Spunkster and Spitfire!!! We are the "Three Amigos" of healthy living! I've decided that since March 1st my schedule lightens a little...that I will add in the Couch 2 5k at that time on Mon, Wed, and Fridays! That gives me this week to get used to the idea!!! I'm sooooo excited to be doing this and have a plan set in stone!

Life has been really going my way this year...I think 2010 is definately my year! I'm going to be successful on so many levels!
1) Successfully managing time with family, friends, and career
2)Successfully living a life with optimal health choices
3) Incredible marriage...things are really improving with our communication and basic love and respect for each other
4) Out of the world success with my business...going full-time with where my heart is...and giving up dentistry FOREVER!!!!

I realize that my dreams are definately achievable...all I needed was to set goals, make a plan...and carry those plans through! It really is that simple! I dare anyone to try and stop me...or even slow me down!!! It's just not gonna happen! This is the year I take control of my destiny...and I'm shooting for the moon!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. we ARE the three amigos!!! hey hey hey hey (I haven't watched that movie in years LOL the 80's had the bets comedies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WILL be successful because you say so! It really IS that simple. All of those self made billionaires, and successful people are that way because they won't let anything get in the way of their dreaming and they reach for the stars just like you. You WILL achieve all that you set out to. It all starts with you, and I'm so proud of you and happy that you are your number one priority! XO

    Three Amigos, baby!

    ReplyDelete