Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thanks for Input!

I've been doing a LOT of thinking, crying, and soul-searching this last week! Amazing what a sudden upset in your "normal" routine of life can cause (if you'd call my regular routine normal)! I've come to realise that yes...I've had a LOT to deal with these past couple of weeks, but I've also looked deep inside and realised that I used these pressures and misfortunes as EXCUSES!!!!! It's during these hard times that I should have put more value on myself and my health...but I didn't! I've drank excessively, and ate excessively...and have done absolutely NO exercise!

Time to take control of my life...and gitterdone! Time to decide that I'm worth it! Time to focus on ME!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think we've both allowed life to get in the way of us. Funny, eh, since that's what got us in this predicament in the first place. You and me babe. We're going to laugh in the face of life, and we're going to make it about US for once. Love you, and so proud of you. Sure you succumbed to some pressure, but you didn't give up because you have a tenacious fighting spirit! And that means you're going to win this battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fabulous and deserve all you want. Is eating healthy and not putting junk into your body really focusing on you or is it just smart eating.

    I think luxury eating should be considered a luxury. Something to be enjoyed sparingly.

    I congratulate you on attempting to make time for yourself. Its a wonderful step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete