Thursday, March 18, 2010

A-HA

So I'm reading an amazing book right now called "Excuses Begone" by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer...and I must say I'm loving it! I'm only 61 pages into the book, and I'm already completely entranced by it! I felt compelled to share a few quotes that have REALLY struck me

"Rather than insisting that you're too busy for exercise, instead think, I exercise daily because I'm way too busy to take any time for being sick!"
Isn't that amazing! I think that quote was intended just for me! Isn't that what I"m always saying?! I'm making excuses for my laziness!!!

"I can accomplish anything I put my mind to here in the present moment. My past has no bearing on what I can and will create. If it has never hapened before, that is allthe more reason for me to make it happen now. I will cease to being a slave to my past."

That means to stop using the excuse that I've tried sooooo many times to loose the weight and failed! I've never finished what I started before!!!! That's my past...and I here and now refuse to be a slave of my past!

This book has so many excellent nuggets..I really recommend it to everyone! It's not just about weight loss either...it's about everything in your life that isn't what it should be!

Just thought I'd share!!!!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT post! I think I may have to dig that book up for myself! Thanks for sharing. Aha moments are lovely, aren't they?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome... i'll have to check it out.
    - mindy

    ReplyDelete