Monday, March 15, 2010

Thanks

Just a quick blog to thank everyone who has believed in me, and been pushing me forward on this journey of mine! I know I haven't been so great lately, but I will get back into it! I have a lot of work to do in the next couple weeks with my business...but I will also try to eat properly and excercise daily! Not gonna make any promises, but I will try! Thanks again...you guys have no idea what it means to me to know that you're all rooting for me! I WILL get out of this "funk", if it kills me!!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be fine sweetie. Even if you can't exercise some days because of how busy you are plan your meals and eat clean...you know that works and sometimes it takes less time to eat healthy than finding a fast food place and feeling gross later. Concentrate on the food and exercise when you can...we'll get through this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone gets in a funk every once and a while. Helping you out of one, that's what friends are for! You can so do this. Use the energy of the spring weather, and the zest for your business life to propel you to bigger and brighter things healthwise. You can SO do this. WE are going to do this together, the 3 Amigos! Right Pammy?
    Pitbull, Spunky and Spitfire, in it 2 win it! :o)

    ReplyDelete