Monday, March 22, 2010

I DID IT FOR YOU TWO!!!! xo

I am sooo proud of myself right now!!! I had a VERY late night with clients last night...didn't get home until 11:30...and couldn't settle into bed to sleep until after midnight! So when the alarm went off at 5:00 this morning...well...honestly...I reached over and turned it off! No way in hell I was gonna get up and exercise when I had that little sleep! I knew I had a big day of tax work ahead of me...and you really need a fresh mind to do that kinda thing!

So I was cool with the thought that once again...my work took precidence over working out! I honestly had convinced myself that I just couldn't do it today...and I would "start tomorrow"! Guess what? Tomorrow NEVER COMES!!!

What changed my mind? I got text messaages from both of my best friends during this whole journey!!! Spitz and Spunky! They both sent nice messages asking if I did what I said I was gonna do...and that is....start working out today!! It was their push, motivation, and belief in me that made me put my paperwork aside, turn on the tv, change into my workout clothes, and do the AbRipperX video! OK...so it's only 18 minutes...but it's a workout...and I sweat...and I can honestly say I did something good for myself today!!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!!! TODAY WAS FOR YOU!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

So now tomorrow is a new day! And my goal is to get up at 5:00 am and do my entire hour of "Trouble Zones" by Jillian Micheals!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Proud of you! I have yet to workout today, it slipped away because I was tackling my little girls tornado of a room...BUUUUT, now I WILL do a workout fo sho, LOL. How can I let MY excuses stop me when YOU didn't let yours stop you! I guess that's why we're on this journey together, right?!

    Love both you and Spunky
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww guys...I was trying to talk myself out of working out tonight as well. But I'm eating dinner right now and then after 10 minutes or so I'm hitting that treadmill. yay!!! It's days like these that I know that we need one another :)

    I'm so proud of you Jacqui!!! You are by far the busiest person I've ever met and you put yourself first for 18 minutes!!!! And tomorrow you'll do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friends are hard to come by. I am glad that you have two of them to keep you accountable. That is awesome. Way to put yourself first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you have a fantastic support system. Congrats on finding time to get 'er done! :o)

    ReplyDelete