Friday, March 5, 2010

Disappointed AGAIN!!!! Ugh!!











I think I consider weigh-in day...."DOOM'S DAY"!!!! It's the day I have to face the music! It's the day that I can't lie to myself because the scale and the pictures don't lie! It's the day I'm held accountable for all my poor choices in the entire month collectively! And it sucks!! Two months in a row I was grossly below my goal! I know it's my own fault...I've given into temptations, and I must pay the price! This month I'm really pissed at myself cuz last week I was weighing in at 165lbs (that's 5 lbs less than today), and I think I sabotaged myself! I was only 1lb away from my goal, and that's definately doable in one week...so what did I do? I gave into the temptation to go get a Creme Brulae McFlurry one day! Then that tasted so good, the next day we went out for lunch...and lets just say I didn't order salad! Last night my boys were taken out by the babysitter, so my hubby and I took advantage of it and went out for dinner again...DEFINATELY NOT SALAD!!!!! I haven't been home in the evening for weeks now, so we also indulged in a few drinks while watching some TV...I drank the entire bottle of red wine!!!

So the scale reflected my indulgences with a 5lb gain from last week! I feel terrible! And to top it off...Monday is my birthday...and I know I'll be having chinese food at lunch at the office...cuz that's what we've done for years (and to be honest...I want my chinese food...it's MY birthday...and it's a milestone)!

I need to get serious and get working! I only have 6 weeks before my trip...and now I have 30lbs to lose! How the hell am I gonna manage that one? That's 5lbs per week! Is that even practical? After my birthday...that's it!!!! No more cheats for me until my trip!!! And exercise is a MUST at least 5 days per week!!!! I need to be true to me! I don't wanna feel this way next month again!

I'll take the 4lb loss and run with it...knowing full well that March is my month to take some money away from this competition!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think that I should be writing your post. I swear that I feel so many of the same exact stuff. I as well take full responsibility and know what mistakes I make and what changes need to come. Stay positive, I know you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear ya! SO let's make March count. Monday is P90X again. I plan to bust a gut and get this body fit.
    Here's to looking forward, and pressing forward.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. P90X starts Monday!!!! Bright and early!!!

    Don't worry about the weigh in. You drank a whole bottle of wine...you can't lose weight when you have alcohol in your system. I'll tell ya why in a sec. But as for the scale try again tomorrow it'll be down. You are retaining fluid today trust me.

    Okay tutorial on weight loss and alcohol. Alcohol does not cause you to gain weight what it does is create a film over your fat cells so that it's impossible for your fat cells to excrete any fat out of them. So if you drink and lose weight it's all water weight...not an ounce of fat so it'll be short lived my friends. The way to counter the alcohol film is to not drink while trying to lose weight and if you do be prepared to see the scale stay still or go up for a few days. If say you drink on a Saturday chances are if you drink a ton of water on Sunday you could see the scale start to drop again MOnday but it's more likely to be Tues/Wed. Yep a wealth of useless knowledge...I remember that from biology in highschool but ask me something important and I'll give ya that blank stare LOL.

    Wake up calls start Monday at 6am sharp!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooooo on Spunkster!!! I have to be up at 5:20 this monday...so I'll text when I'm done instead so I don't wake you up too early k?! Thanks for the info...definately not useless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I was floored when I read your post! You had it! I was certain you would beat me. I know you have it in you girl! You rocked this month. Hang on to what you know and what you've learned. Apply it and move forward. Kick my butt this month! Just be gentle. :)

    ReplyDelete