Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wait for me Amigos!!!

Well...I may not have been doing what I should have this month (or what I even promised I would), but I have been reading the posts of my Amigos to keep my spirits up through this stupid "funk" that I'm in for some reason! I must say, that the last 2 days, the entries I've read have really touched me! Everyone seems to be accomplishing wonderful things lately, and have new resolve...and...well...to be honest...I'm feeling left out! I wanna hop back on that Amigo train and really DO THIS THING!!!! I've got the best girls on my side that anyone could EVER ask for, so I need to put my hand out, hold tight...and let them pull me through! I'm not gonna let you girls down, and I'm not gonna let myself down! I'm gonna listen to my "Gabriel Method" cd every night again...and revisit my goals for the next few days! I'm taking the rest of this week just to get my "head" back into the game...and Monday my heart and soul will join in!!

YUPPERS!!!!! I'M GONNA DO THIS THING FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!! It's not about the competition any more...it's about me...finishing what I've started for the first time in my life! It's about taking control of my life again! It's about being accountable and responsible for ALL the choices I've made...it's about loving myself and knowing deep down that I deserve everything great that life has to offer!!!

I'm with you Amigos....wait for me...I'm coming!!!

7 comments:

  1. Jacqui,

    I know that you can do this! I mean look at what you were able to accomplish in the first 2 weeks of last month! You can do this, but only if you want to!!!! The only one leaving you behind is you.

    I've also struggled with this (just look at my blog...you'll see) but I've come to realize that until I not only want to, but that I am totally committed to myself and this journey, I will continue to sabatoge (sp) my own results. Maybe that rings true for you too....

    So pick yourself up right where you are, dust yourself off and continue on the trek with me!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! You are both so right! And yes...I've read your blogs, and it seems we're suffering from the same "funk". OK...time to stop sabbotaging myself...and committing and focussing! Your support means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright...here's the plan...gotta love the plans LOL. Make your list you know you want to or already have. What do you need to do to focus on you?
    Make me a list of what you are going to do starting Monday and really prepare for Monday but getting ready for everything on that list. Good food in the house, prepare some meals ahead of time if needed on Sunday night so there's no excuse even if you have to put them into single servings just for you when the others decide to have junk. Start listening to the Gabriel Method tonight don't wait on that one it really has helped me. Then post your list here so we can see it. Deal?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and you are so not left out...I just had to get back on track before I could get someone else on track with me. Now that I'm good I can drag you along kicking and screaming LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Spunkster!!! You really are special! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what they tell me but it's usually with sarcasm ;)

    ReplyDelete