Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!

Well...here it is...it's weigh in day again tomorrow! I'm experiencing mixed emotions! I'm excited to be done another month...but I'm a little anxious cuz I don't think I reached my goal! Exercise has gone out the window this month! I'm hoping to see 10lbs...but the scale will tell tomorrow!

On Monday it's my 40th birthday!!!! I had big goals for my 40th...and I'm saddened a little that I didn't reach them! I was supposed to be 140lbs by then..and..well...that's just not gonna happen! I have 25 more to lose!

So...I've decided to march forward! I've resolved that my 40th year will be the best year of my life! I'm going to committ to exercise 5 days a week! I'm committing to a 90% perfectly clean diet all year (gotta have 10% treats in there to keep my sanity...and to ward off BINGES!!!)

I'm making committments for my business, and my personal and family life as well!!! Yuppers...40 is going to be the best year of my life...and it's up to me to make it that way!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! 40 is Fine! This is just the beginning of fabulous things for you. Don't even worry about this weigh in. You did great. I did what I could. Can't change that. So, March on with March, and make it a killer month! Sounds like you have a doable plan. And I know you WILL do it! Here's to 40, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo excited for you!!! LOok how far you've come from last month! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete