Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 1...Perfection!!!

It's only 4:00pm...and already I have to say today is perfect!

I needed to get some supplements (since getting back into the groove of taking them daily is part of my new resolve), so.....seeing that the sun was shining, and the dog needed walking, I decided to walk to the health store and back! Holy cow! What a power walk! The dog is napping as I'm typing this blog! I'm not sure of the exact distance, but my guess is around 8km! I got my exercise in, soaked up some vitamin D, treated the dog to a much needed walk, and bought my supplements for the next 2 months all at the same time!!! Since it was $350 worth of supplements...it was an extra workout on the way home carrying the 15lbs worth of stuff!!!

I have also eaten perfectly so far too! I'm excited about that cuz I've REALLY fallen off the wagon in that department lately! Gotta be PERFECT for the next 4 weeks cuz I'm losing 20lbs! That also means sticking to my exercise regimend too!!! It's all worth it!!! I'M WORTH IT!!!

Now it's time to take care of the "business" requirements of my day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a girl!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very proud of you sweetie! What a way to knock out your first day! *Doing a happy dance for u* :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya...Just an FYI, there is a revamped competition over on WLW that Pammy and I are in. There are 4 prepaid seats available, and the push is a 4 week Bootcamp competition. Think you might wanna check it out? I emailed you the profile of the leader, her name is "Keeponswimmin" and on her journal is the premise of the challenge. I thought since you were on a 4 week push too, you might want to consider this.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete