Saturday, March 6, 2010

March is MY month!!

Ok...no sense fretting about what weight I wanted to lose for January and February but didn't!!! It's time to focus on March! It's My month! I turn 40 on Monday! I've got 6 weeks until my trip...so I'm gonna use them to the fullest! I'm so excited my hubby is on board too! I'm doing the "Frosty 5K" run tomorrow in Burlington...what a way to jumpstart the month eh?! Yay me...that's what I think! And he's also helping me with my obsession with the scale! I weigh myself EVERY day...sometimes two or three times...and I stress over the small gains and losses! He has taken away my scale until April 5th...so I can't track how I'm doing along the way! The logic is...that I'll stop obsessing and focussing on the pounds...and just do what I have to do all month to get the job done!!! I've got a plan...and I'm going to succeed!!! No excuses...no options...just gotta do it!!!! So my goal is to not even see the 60's pass me by!!! I'm sitting at 170 right now...and by the time my hubby gives me my scales back...I'll be in the 50's!!! That's it...that's the goal! I'm so excited...but anxious at the same time! Worried I'll have withdrawls from my scales! Let's see if this plan works...eventually something will right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment