Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just For You Spunkster

Already...at the request of the "Spunkser", I have to post my list of things to do!
1. Starting tonight I am listening to the "Gabriel Method" every night...without fail.

2. Starting tomorrow I am drinking the proper amount of water...and along with that, starting to take my daily supplements!

3. Starting Friday I'm getting my eating back under control...I'm gonna be VERY strict with this one! I was gonna wait til Monday...but I think I'll get groceries tonight...cuz I'm determined to do this thang!

4. Starting Friday exercise is a MUST every day! I only have 4 weeks til my holiday...so I won't die from exhaustion in that short a time! I'm gonna get up at 5am EVERY day and do my hour of exercise! And weather permitting, I'm gonna come home at lunch and walk my puppy for 1/2 hour every day too!

5. This weekend I am cleaning my office...getting my husbands data entered for taxes, and doing all the tax shit for our rentals! Gotta get that all done cuz I use it for an excuse not to exercise...not sure why...just cuz it weighs me down I think!

I'm excited...it's all starting tomorrow...or some things Friday! No sense in waiting til Monday right? The goal is to be in the 150's for my trip! I know that means about 20lbs in 4 weeks...but if I'm PERFECT with diet, exercise, and water consumption...I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!! Who knows...with this much resolve...I may win a little money in the competition this month! Now THAT would be sweet!!!!!

So there you have it...my new plan...what do ya think?

4 comments:

  1. Off to a great start! Listened to Gabriel Method last night...twice! Hubby was snoring too loud to fall asleep, so I hit "play" a second time to try to get some sleep! Alreaady filled the water bottle...and made plans to get the night off tonight to go stock up on good, healthy food to get that started tomorrow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I forgot...I even managed to take Wicket (my pupppy) out for a nice power walk last night while I was waiting for dinner to heat up in the crock pot! The dog loved it..and so did I! Bring on spring I say!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO, heeeere's Pitbull! You're back baby, and I LOVE IT! I have some of those goals to work on too, like the Gabriel Method and the water and the exercising. Let's do this thing, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I was so excited to see your lists...it's sad really how excited I get over list making LOL.

    #5 is huge!!! Definitely get that done this weekend you'll feel lighter and more in control once it's done...that was a biggie for me.

    And I know you can totally rock the rest of that list...you already are...in fact you are already exercising as of last night and that's the way to do it.

    Can't wait to check in tonight to see how the rest of your day went!!

    ReplyDelete