Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not as Good Today

OK...so on the days Iwork at the dental office I already stated that I won't be going for my early power walk cuz I refuse to get up before 6 am! Thank God I worked today! For one...it was pissing rain and that woulda sucked cuz it's also FREEZING cold! And my sciatica is REALLY messed up! The pain actually woke me up from a dead sleep several times last night! I feel like crap...and my whole body aches! I started my day off excellent with the fruit and veggy juicer, supplements, and water til lunch...then it happened! I feel so shitty that I ate shitty too!!! Funny how that works for me. I had a chicken wrap...not so bad...but I followed it with nachos and guacamole and one of the MONSTER size Mr. Big chocolate bars! I couldn't help myself! I feel soooo terrible, and that just added to it!

Oh well...what's done is done! I faltered in the moment! That just mean that dinner must be a salad ONLY! I wish this damn headache would go away! GRRRRRRR......

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you NEED to go get that sciatica looked at. Seriously. You're going to keep feeling crappy and that's going to mess with your progress.
    And so what? You ate something off the healthy journey food regimen thingy. Don't forget what Jon Gabriel says. Forgettaboutit. It's ONE chocolate bar, it's ONE wrap, ONE nachos...it's one moment in time. Move on. Allow yourself to be okay with eating that, and move on. Love yourself baby. No guilt. Just acceptance and progress.

    Get it looked at. Seriously! MAKE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I had frozen yogurt and pizza tonight oops...but I too was feeling crappy and caved when the 7 year old suggested it LOL. Kevin needs extra carbs on nights he has baseball and tonight is one of those nights so it worked for him...me I didn't need that 3rd slice. But c'est la vie! I'm finishing my evening with a whole lotta water just to flush things through!

    Have an orange it'll make you feel better ;)

    ReplyDelete