Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 2...WhooHoo...let the streak begin!

Yuppers...yesterday was a success!! Even my eating was great! The only thing I ate that I questioned was 10 whole wheat chips to dip my homemade guacamole (that's healthy right?) Anyways....I wasn't sure...so I limited myself to 10...but it was a GREAT treat regardless!!!

I got in all my water, and supplements, and did the juicer...and only fruit til noon! I ate salad for lunch and supper...with a little chicken breast on the side with lunch...and ham on the side for dinner! I made the boys scalloped potatoes to go with the ham for dinner (of which I only had one fork of...just to satisfy the craving)! I filled up on the steamed broccolli instead! Amazing that that one fork curbed the craving so I didn't feel so damn deprived! I think I'm onto something here! LOL!!!

This morning I've already done my fresh juicer, and my supplements and my walk with Eugene and Wicket! Something weird happened though! I don't know if I need to stretch more or what...but half way through the walk my leg "gave out". Like I mean went totally numb from my butt all the way down to my toes! I've NEVER had that happen before! It was so hard to finish my walk with it hurting like that! At first it was numb, but then it just shot pain up and down the entire leg...with the most pain in behind the knee, and up at the base of my sppine! I don't know what it's all about...but I KNOW it won't stop me! I think I'm gonna have to find the time today to do some extra stretching just to be sure it's not just tight muscles! Amazing how fast your body can get out of shape eh?

Well...I'm off to finish my goals with my business now that health is a "check" for the day! Isn't this journey great?!

So great to be back!

3 comments:

  1. How awesome for you. As per the Gabriel Method, it shouldn't be about depriving. The journey MUST be enjoyed. Great job on having a little without going overboard.
    As for the nerve issue. You might want to watch that. Just saying. It MIGHT NOT be just muscle stuff.

    Yes, This journey IS great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock!!! Good for you for being spot on and enjoying yourself too.

    As for the leg thing...go see your doctor you don't want it to progress...sounds like it could be Sciatica. Could be something as simple as a pinched nerve from sleeping on it funny...either way if you go to a chiropractor it might be worth a check up...otherwise go see your family doctor and have them check it out they'll give you stretches to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when that happens to me, it is Sciatica for sure, the stretch I find works the best is the old Down-ward dog, especially the p90x version of it. it stretchs the hammy's and those muscles that run from the lower back into the leg and around the front, it really helps me. Give that a whirl.

    ReplyDelete