Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Breathe....Day 1

Alrighty...just read Lisa's blog...and it looks like I wasn't alone this weekend! I totally buggered it up...but like her, I'm not worrying about it! Todays the new beginning for me! Today I start my new life of health and fitness! Today I stand up for myself and my sucess! Today...I too...start doing!

Got up this morning and went for my power walk! My hubby even came with me! I love that h'es gonna try and do this with me...so long as his knees don't start acting up again! I've already taken my supplements, and so far so good with the fruit for the mornings! I know I can do this...not just the fitness goals of my life...but the personal goals, and the business goals! I have already acomplished soooo much in my life, and it's time to get back on the winning streak that I was on a few years back!

I'm living my life one moment at a time...using each moment wisely. Making each choice for myself with determination to better myself! Today is the start of my journey! I'm letting the past few months lay down and sleep! I don't need them anymore! I'm keeping my eyes open, and head held high looking forward! I can't change the past...so why the hell should I let my past failures control my future outcomes! The only thing I have control over is now and the future...so that's where my focus is!

FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Living in the moment is wise, but making those wise decisions in the moment is also important. It's true you cannot change the past, none of us can, all we can do is live now, and make a future for ourselves. Knowing that our decisions we make now will impact our future will keep us from making the same mistakes we did before. Onward and Upward. To health and happiness, baby!
    Whoshaw!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You sound really focused right now and that's great! I'm so happy you are on track! We can all do this!!!! On our own and with our support teams!!!
    I love that Eugene is joining you on your walks...more support the better...just if he decides not to go one day don't let it sway you away from doing what you need to do...that's what happens to me so easily. Time for us to do what's right for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Keep focused and you will see success again.

    ReplyDelete