Monday, January 18, 2010

Yay...Day 1 under my belt!

Jan 18, 2010 08:52 AM
I feel on top of the world! Got up at 4:15 this morning to do P90X day one! I feel great! I can't believe how out of shape you can get with 5 weeks off! I really had to push myself! In fact...I had to stop and take breaks a few times with the AbRipperX! I'm so excited about this new journey! I love that Spitz, Pammy, and now a girlfriend from work, Sara, is doing the program too! It's nice when you have other people doing what you're doing! Only they can truly understand the ups and downs that come with this intense program! Here's to watching the scale go down the final 35lbs to reaching my goal during the next 90 days!!!

4 comments:

  1. I still hate Yoga X! ;o) Congrats on getting back into it full speed!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chickie...you doing the classic version this time? I have to get it in today too...not the ab ripper X tho...gotta give my back some space. Did you weigh in today? If not, you should do it tomorrow, that way you will see exactly what happens with this second round. I bet we both see significant losses, and firming up faster. I'm stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...classic this time! I'm totallly stoked to get this going too! BRING IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 1 down...yay you!!!!! Way to go! 4:15...you're crazy but way to go!

    ReplyDelete