Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year...New Resolve!!!!

I wasn't going to post anything until Monday (18th), when I get started with my new 13 week game plan...but I'm excited for a couple reasons!

1. I've fallen WAY off the wagon for the last 5-6 weeks, and even though I feel terrible about the 15lb weight gain, I'm excited to know that I'm in a competition with wonderful people who know my struggles, accept them, understand them, and truly want to help me with them.

2. It's a new year, and I have found new drive deep, down inside myself to achieve all my goals this year... with fitness, personal, business, and family. All areas of my life are going to shine this year...I can feel it deep down inside my core!

3. I'm excited that my buddy for the past 13 years is coming on board with WLW to achieve her goals! She's been yo-yoing for the past couple of years...and is determined to lose too. Now she only has 15-20lbs to lose, but it's been a thorn in her side for sometime now! We're going on the trip to Punta Cana in 13 weeks together...and we're gonna be HOT!!! Welcome aboard CHUTER!!!!

4. Looking forward to winning some money in the competition to buy me some new clothes!! LOL...cuz I know I'm winning some of that moula!!

Finally...I'm just so excited to have someone like Spitz who has been such an inspiration and blessing in my life! You have NO idea how much you have affected me throughout this whole process! When I've felt like a failure, you reminded me of what I've accomplished...when I thought I couldn't continue, you made the 6 hour road trip to come and rejuvinate my soul! You've been by my side the entire time, and you've reminded me what the human spirit can accomplish through your example!! I love you Spitz!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!

    Being on this journey with you is a priveledge. This is going to be a rockin year...OUR year...Fit, HOt, sexy...cougarville, here we come!

    ReplyDelete