Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Plyo kicked my ass!!!!

Jan 19, 2010 07:52 AM
Last round of P90X for me was the "lean" version! We never did the plyometrix CD!!!! I did it once waaaayyyy back before I even got started the first time...but forgot just how gruelling it really is! I have to say that I'm freakin exhausted! I brought it to this workout this morning! All I could think of is me with all the skinny chicks from work lying pool-side in Punta Cana...wait a minute...who's that skinny bitch in the amazing orange bikini...SHIT...it's me!!! OMG I can't wait!!!!! It was nice to step on the scale and start to see things going down...and that's the ONLY way they're gonna go from now on I tell you! I'm sooo ready to kill this thing! Bring it baby...bring it!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE PLYO!! I started p90x on the whatever version.. sounds like the one you are on now! Plyo is by far my favorite ass kicking! Hmm.. got any room for a skinny bitch in a black and hot pink bikini? Punta Cana sounds AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would soooooo love for you to be there! I feel like I know you so well through your blog, and I'd love for the opportunity to finally meet you! Maybe sometime...here's to hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you make me laugh so much. Whose that skinny bitch bwahaha. You will be skinny my friend.

    ReplyDelete