Monday, January 25, 2010

Back on Track!

Alright...I wrote a very long blog on my WLW page, but it wouldn't let me copy and paste into my blog...so this is the short and sweet version! I've realized that I need to slow down, enjoy the journey, and not push myself into complete exhaustion just to continue a streak, or reach my goals at all costs! That being said...I know that goals and continual efforts are key to a healthy lifestyle...and I do plan to keep it up! But I'm going to listen to my body...and if I need a break for a day or two...I'll take it! If something special comes up and I want to indulge in a little "cheat" foods, I'll do it!!! This is a lifelong journey for me!!! I discovered it's not all about the numbers on the scale (don't get me wrong...that's important to me too), but I need to enjoy the journey...or it's pointless! I want to be healthy to make my life better...not miserable! So my goal still remains to lose 10lbs every month until this last 40lbs is gone...and to do the P90X program "classic" version this time! I am going to give it my EVERYTHING...but if I need a break...then I'll take it! I still plan to take home some money during this competition..,so watch out!

By the way...my workout this morning rocked! I really brought it the entire time! There were a few ab exercises that I just sat through and recouperated...but for the most part...I brought it the entire 90 minutes today!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of Ab Ripper X. I do it.. but I HATE IT! ;o) It's totally okay to not KILL yourself in the process of getting healthy. Just make sure you take some money out of this comp! AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LIFE LESSONS! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you want to copy from WLW I learned that the hard way too. You have to copy and paste into a word document. Close down your WLW's window...otherwise it won't work for some stupid reason. Open your blog and copy it from word into the blog...works like a charm :) Better yet...write what you want in word and then paste to both blog and WLW. Makes it easier.

    Sounds like you are back in the game baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about the balance, baby. You're gonna rock this thing all the way to healthy and beyond. xo

    ReplyDelete