Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Far...So good!

Well...it's day two of yet ANOTHER attempt to get my shit together! I'm hearing my Amigos having such success, and I gotta join them! Good news...Eugene has decided to do the walking with me in the mornings! He's getting up Mon, Tues, and Friday to walk for an hour...provided there's no rain! I know 3 days is not much...but it's all the time I have for now...and it's a start! I'm also getting my water and supplements in! My food choices are good...some room for improvement...but slow and steady...that's what I'm doing this time! It seems when I go "all or nothing", I crash! I've done that route about 6 times now...and I can't keep yo-yoing this 70lbs off and on, and off, and on, and off, and on again! I have to make permanent changes...which means I have to make changes that I can live with FOREVER!!!! And right now...it's just one baby step at a time!

So, that being said...I'm excited that I've done 2 days...and looking forward to Friday now...so I can go again! It's nice to talke to my hubby for an hour with no children interupting! I think this will not only help my health, but my marriage!

Here's to a bright, new, healthy future...slow and steady!@!!!

2 comments:

  1. doing the journey together is a huge help! And like you said it gets you talking which can only help things right :)

    Keep up the good work hun and I love the less drastic approach...just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I totally agree. Slow and steady is way more rational. It's going to spell success for you. No one can keep up the crazy hours you were, no one! Sooner or later your body goes 'what the hell?' lol. Happy to see a more balanced approach. xo
    The calmness of it, that's huge. This weight loss journey cannot be so desperate. Our bodies respond the wrong way that way. And lets face it, life is too hectic and crazy. This has to be enjoyable.

    Yay! Yay for us all!

    ReplyDelete