Friday, April 30, 2010

Pretty Good First Week

Life is great isn't it? I had a pretty good week! Not perfect, but then that's not the goal! Perfection is unreachable, and just sets you up for failure! I choose to succeed and live my life healthy but allow for acceptions!

I got exercise in 2 days this week...and plan to do a big walk Saturday as well! I ate clean for most of the week...with one accception after an incredible sucessful business meeting the "team" went out for one glass of wine...and a couple appetizers to split...and yes... I enjoyed it!!!!

I've taken my suppleements every day, and drank enough water every day! Yes...I think it's been a great week! I don't even care what the scale says...cuz I feel great inside! I'm at peace this week...and to me...that's what this journey is all about!!!

2 comments:

  1. You said it sista!!!! Sounds like a very healthy outlook to me!!! Keep up the great work...being at peace with yourself is exactly when things will fall into place for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! So happy for you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete